RE: slightly off topic... car trailers

[AD removed for archives]
Attention Women! Win a $50,000 Ultimate Makeover! Become the
newest ?Hottie? on the block. Or use the $50,000 how you wish.
Make it yours below!
caacR6Pb7yoMza/Vente

I bought a 95 Dakota from my son-in-law in Dothan, Alabama, and towed it
to Ohio with a $100 Walmart towbar behind my wife's Explorer. Had to
drill 2 holes in the front bumer to mount it, but you could remove the
bumper and mount it to the frame IF the car is towable. The truck had no
bed, so I wired some cheap trailer lights right on the frame rails. That
was about 750 miles...I had to drive the whole thing because I didn't
want to have my wifed scared to death!
Jeff
tduross1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> UHAUL rents a full size trailer they call and "AT" for 85 bucks a day.
> I've rented one three times.  The first time was in York, PA and towed
> my first 65 Belv2 home with my F250 and after that a 64 Belv from NH
> home here to Boston and just recently, my sisters Neon with my F150.
> You do have to take it easy but you should anyway.  These are MOPARS!
> I have to move my second 65 Belv to storage sans engine and tranny
> and I'm going to use the 2 wheeler this time.
> Talk to your agent and get a rider for the trip, UHAUL's insurance
> sucks.
> Regards,
>
> Tom Duross

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
Win a Lexus RX330! Class and beauty rolled up in an SUV! Drive
your family this winter in style. Make it yours! Click below and
sign up now!
caacR6Ob7yoMzf/Vente

----

b7yoMz.