From: ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [POSSIBLE SPAM DETECTED] Is it just me?
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 13:04:04 +0000

[AD removed for archives]
**Attention Vioxx Users: Merck Knew About harmful effects** You
may be entitled to a cash settlement from Merck. No
Obligation- just answer this 60 second survey to find out.
caacTFybWhUHTa/Penn Media

Anybody see the Cuda they built on TV for Joe Rogan? Nice car to start
with and they ABORTED it completely! I'm sure it was a nice car as it
was all new, but...ICH!!
Jeff
Jason Chance wrote:

> I would use a word different than Horrendous, but then I am trying to
> maintain a 'G' rating here...
>
> I absolutely hate those rims on the old mopars. But I guess I have to
> agree it is just a matter of taste...
>
> Jason
>

> >I deliver to Des Moines 4 times a week and have met several Mopar guys
> >there with nice cars. Today I saw a 65 or 66 SF 2 dr ht with 18"or 20"
> >wheels on it. Horrendous was the word that came to mind. Decided it's
> >just a matter of taste,but it was out of proportion. Anyone else seen
> >cars like this of our era?
> >64 Polara 426W
> >

> >George
> >
> >--
> >
> >[AD removed for archives]
> >We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
> >Don?t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
> >control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
> >caacSn6bN9AKhf/KnockOutDebt
> >
> >----
> >Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --
> >directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
> >negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
> >recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
> >protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the
> >content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!
> >
> >'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
> >http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
Attention Women! Win a $50,000 Ultimate Makeover! Become the
newest ?Hottie? on the block. Or use the $50,000 how you wish.
Make it yours below!
caacR6PbWhUHTf/Vente

----

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacUaNb7yoMzf/OmahaSteaks

----

b7yoMz.