Re: More transmission whoes!

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
caacAsfb7yoMza/Inksoutlet

I remember having trouble hooking up the shifter cable in may 62 wagon when I was replacing my old Poly Torque flite combo with
a warmed up Poly Torque flite combo from a 64 Fury. I kept fiddling with the FSM technique of turning the dial... pull the cable etc...
finally on a suggestion from the list I dropped the trans pan and It took all the guess work out of it. So I could get the Neutral detent
ball or whatever to line up perfectly. Just remember to put some ATF back into the trans when you get it buttoned back up.
I forgot, and white smoke started billowing out of the trans dip stick/filler tube about half way into my cam break in. doh
Anyway, that was 3 years ago and it's still running good, although it can always be better...

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>