RE: Dog dish or no dog dish, that is the question

RE: Dog dish or no dog dish, that is the question

Thanks for yet another great link Gary! As with the 64 Ply, this 64 Dodge is equally gorgeous! So I guess that answers my DD cap question…for now.  They do look the same.
But just wait, after the restoration is complete the day will come when someone approaches me at a show somewhere informing me I have the wrong caps on the car! So I’ll just have to go in the trunk and swap out the plain ones with my brushed satin ones…“till the next guy comes along!
Thanks
Dave B