Re: '65 Coronet in SS/DA?

So the A/SA and AA/SA are the single four, also.  Didn't know that either.  We just don't think about those NASCAR single 4's in the drag racing world.  Glad to see our early B-Bodies racing the Hemis anywhere.  Almost as good as a SS/AH car (yeah, I know, it's not a 62-65 but they are my favorite!)

Akron Don Gallimore