waking up a sleeping 318

Off topic again , sorry. Engine in  my cuda is 318 LA and 904 auto.
    The car has been in storage 20 years.  the motor was last  ran
about 5 years ago.  The engine was in great shape when they stored the
car so i know its not broken and was stored with cooling system
drained so  a busted block from freezing isnt an issue.
    I am definitely removing fuel tank and having it dunked, and
flushing  the fuel lines .
    questions and concerns  such as:1) priming oil pump?
                                                      2)    new fluids
first or fire on old fluids,then change fluids?
                                                       3) engine
cleaning treatments, trans fix treatments,?
                                                          4)etc, etc.
    i Just dont want to destroy a motor that might get me down the
road until winter when i can build a righteous small block for it.
       Neal zimmmerman, eugene oregon