RE: [Chrysler300] Some stuff I could use

There are several power window switches on ebay. Same as the front doors on a lot of 1964 and earlier Chryslers.

I got a rebuilt 300F tach from Jeff Carter as mine was missing when I got my car.

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of John Grady jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 5:26 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Some stuff I could use

Looking for F G H power window harness , maybe someone has one, a parts car strip?

And being an eternal optimist , the 4 button console PW switch . And being the super optimist, an F , G tach ? H , maybe in need of TLC . . No bent aluminum needle cups however .

Finally , have had many failures and erratic operation of vacuum starter interlock switch on 57-58 . Anyone solve this ?Most vacuum electric switches seem wrong range - and “NOS “ , if you can find, seem failure prone . ( fail open, = no start )Harley uses one , I see on net, not sure what for , might work .. comments welcome .
Sincere thanks, John
Sent from my iPhone not by choice

Posted by: <nick@xxxxxxxx>