[Chrysler300] A/C compressor

Hello Group,
    While getting the A/C repaired on my 1960 F, I learned that the rebuilt compressor that I bought in 2002 from Classic Auto Air in Tampa, FLis not correct for the car and the internal EPV cannot be replaced; therefore I need a new compressor.  Any input and suggestions are welcome.
Al

Posted by: "VANNICE, M ALBERT" <mav4@xxxxxxx>