[Chrysler300] Muffler

Hello Group,
   While examining the contents of my garage I found a new muffler that I purchased many years ago, presumably for one of my 300's, but I cannot find the part number in my Parts books.  It is 213 4 9 209.  I realize this may not be a Mopar part, but I did see a reference to a 1956 Plymouth Fury with this number.  Any help on the ID will be appreciated.
Al

Posted by: "VANNICE, M ALBERT" <mav4@xxxxxxx>