Re: [Chrysler300] Tires

Hi To All,

The tire in question is for the Plymouth’s and Dodges of the world.

Our cars need 235x75xR14 or 235x75xR15.

Tony

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, June 26, 2020, 5:49 AM, John spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All:

I sent a message to this firm, as their website stated that they ship only to certain European countries.  For the US, this is their response:

Unfortunately we can't currently deliver to the United States but probably in the future it's possible.
Best regards
Tyrelia.com

Cheers,
John in Florida