[Chrysler300] Rear axle ratio / dimensions

[Chrysler300] Rear axle ratio / dimensions

Hi ,
Anyone know what the axle ratio was on the 400 hp F’s that ran almost 150 at Daytona ( or G) ? Axle ratio would have been very crucial to that attempt , and ?7 F cars ran .
>From memory  a stock ratio F axle reads about 2800 at 60 mph , so 120 at 5600 . That is pretty much it on a b block ; however stock tach and speedo not exactly precision things .
They must have had like 2:90 :1 or something, maybe 2.70 ? Assuming 150 mph happened near hp peak rpm on short long ram . Which is not that high in rpm —
Related , and easy if anyone has one out , I need to find out the exact dimension , brake drum wheel face surface to surface across an f or G axle , and exact distance c to c across spring perches . Hard when in the car ...
Thanks in advance for any comments ,
John G

Sent from my iPhone not by choice

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx