Re: [Chrysler300] 1961 Chrysler Rear Bumper SEAL ???

Re: [Chrysler300] 1961 Chrysler Rear Bumper SEAL ???

Also, the rear bumper  seal appears to be sort of a thick asphalt paper.
The front bumper seal is rubber.
I imagine the rear bumper seal is the asphalt material because of the heat from the exhaust.