From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Noel Hastalis cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 6:50 PM
To: Chrysler300ClubInternational <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Tires

Scanning thru my Facebook today, I came across a post from one of the Swedes, who just mounted a set of new Kontio WhitePaw Classic tires on his stunning Toreador Red ‘60 F coupe - 2 1/2” whites, sized 225r75x14.

Website is www.kontiotyres.com <http://www.kontiotyres.com> . Pricing appears similar to American Classics. These are made in Nokia, Finland, and looks like they’re available throughout Europe, and possibly in the US. Looks like Kontio is a relatively new tire manufacturer, that appears to get good reviews in Europe.

Anyone familiar with these?
Noel

Sent from my iPhone

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx