From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Allan agmoon@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2019 7:56 AM
To: 300 Club Int'l. SERVER <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Life Sized Hurst Shifter & Life Sized Image of Linda Vaughn (around 6 feet) Hurst Promotiional For Display on the Trunk of a Car...

Have already had interest expressed so we will try to find out more about it.  Will let everybody know what we can find out about it.

Again, it is now being used [today] as a gag on the trunk of an old 70's Cadillac that's in a Lemons race in Millville, New Jersey this weekend.

Wish we had a picture of it.  Maybe we can get somebody to take one of it and find out more about it before it just disappears one day soon.

If anybody reading this is at that race now, please take a picture and find out what you can about it and let us know so we can pass the word - thanks.

*  Or you can just post this to the 300 Club Int'l. server yourself.

A&G