[Chrysler300] Life Sized Hurst Shifter & Life Sized Image of Linda Vaugh

[Chrysler300] Life Sized Hurst Shifter & Life Sized Image of Linda Vaughn (around 6 feet) Hurst Promotiional For Display on the Trunk of a Car...

I did not make this clear in my 1st posting of a little while ago - sorry.

Anybody want it if it is for sale?  Will try to pursue if anybody wants it.

Just throwing this out there to 300 land.

A&G

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx