[Chrysler300] Fw: 1955 Chrysler 300 Parts for Sale

________________________________
From: VANNICE <bav1140@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2019 8:21 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 1955 Chrysler 300 Parts for Sale

Club Members,

     I am selling a significant number of parts that I have accumulated for my Chrysler 300 during the past 25 years.  Before I put them on eBay, I thought I would offer them to any interested individual in the Club.  I have made a best effort estimate of the prices based on my purchase price and those I found on eBay.  The list is attached.  I have photographs of many of the parts listed.  You can email me at:  bav1140@xxxxxxxxxxx to see them.

Al

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx