[Chrysler300] Re: 1955 Chrysler parts

Al's list of parts can be found at

http://www.chrysler300club.com/rcmstuff/av/1.html

++++++++++++++

I am selling a significant number of parts that I have accumulated over the past 25 years.  Before I put them  on eBay, I thought I would offer them to any interested individual in the Club.  I have made a best effort estimate of the prices based on my purchase price and those I found on eBay.  My list of parts won't get through the list server, so email me at: bav1140@xxxxxxxxxxx for the list and photos of many of the parts (if you wish).

Al

_

Posted by: "Bob Merritt" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>