[Chrysler300] 300F questions

2 questions that some of you might think I should know since I have completed a 300F restoration, but I don't know for several reasons...anyway,

Should the carpet be cut pile, or loop?

Who does the black flocking on the 2 console inserts?

Thanks,

Randy Guyer in slightly chilly Minnesota

Posted by: randyguyer@xxxxxxxxxx