From: "randyguyer@xxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2018 6:30:21 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300F questions

2 questions that some of you might think I should know since I have completed a 300F restoration, but I don't know for several reasons...anyway,

Should the carpet be cut pile, or loop?

Who does the black flocking on the 2 console inserts?

Thanks,

Randy Guyer in slightly chilly Minnesota

Posted by: GARY RUNKEL <moparfan@xxxxxxxxxx>