[Chrysler300] Rebuilding A Heater Core for my Chrysler 300F

[Chrysler300] Rebuilding A Heater Core for my Chrysler 300F

It looks like it is finally time to rebuild the heater core in my 300F (with a/c).  I was wondering whether anyone can recommend a shop that would do a very nice job on this for me.  Or is this something that most any good radiator shop can do?

I haven't had to do this before and none are available NOS any more.

Thanks for any input.

Steve Albu

Posted by: Steve <saforwardlook@xxxxxxxxx>