Re: [Chrysler300] Ball and Trunion Grease ?

Re: [Chrysler300] Ball and Trunion Grease ?

Never had to do this, but the wheel bearing grease I use is HI-Temp and it is very fiberis.
Standard parts store stock.
Remember, the manuals were written back in the day, and all this modern stuff wasen't available.
They also recommended things they sold.
Ray