[Chrysler300] Re: Ball and Trunion Grease ?

[Chrysler300] Re: Ball and Trunion Grease ?

I used front driveshaft axel grease that I bought in a packet at Advance auto. I figured since it is designed for CV joints it should work well for Detroit joints, although the Detroit joint spins a little faster than the front.

Jamie Hyde

585-465-0067 cell/text

Posted by: Jamie Hyde <Jamie.Hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>