From: Charlie V cv300g@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: yahoogroups <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Jun 5, 2018 11:41 am
Subject: [Chrysler300] Ball and Trunion Grease ?

When rebuilding the Ball and Trunion Joint the Service Manual calls for 2 ounces of Fibrous Universal Joint Grease.

Does anyone know the source for an equivalent modern day grease ?

What have others used while rebuilding your joints ?

Charlie Valen tine
300G. 62 300 Sport Convertible, 65 Plymouth Barracuda

Posted by: gwmicrocap@xxxxxxx