Re: [Chrysler300] Ball and Trunion Grease ?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Chrysler300] Ball and Trunion Grease ?

Fibrous grease is typically called wheel bearing grease. Some (in racing circles) claim one of the very best out there is Ford Heavy Duty Wheel Bearing Grease. It is a "long fiber" grease as opposed to the lesser, and more commonly available, "short fiber" grease..

Keith Boonstra


On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 11:41 AM, Charlie V cv300g@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When rebuilding the Ball and Trunion Joint the Service Manual calls for 2 ounces of Fibrous Universal Joint Grease.

Does anyone know the source for an equivalent modern day grease ?

What have others used while rebuilding your joints ?

Charlie Valentine
300G. 62 300 Sport Convertible, 65 Plymouth Barracuda


Posted by: Keith Boonstra <kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To send a message to this group, send an email to:

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
go to

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use


Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network Archive Sitemap

Copyright 2018 The Forward Look Network.  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.