RE: [Chrysler300] F transmission mount donut

RE: [Chrysler300] F transmission mount donut

Thanks Ray,,it is not vulcanized to anything, it is a loose rubber piece ;
300F   has a metal spring, which bears on this rubber insulator, , a metal
plate , then the vulcanized rubber block. I did not know it was in there ,
on top of the spring / under block mount plate , until this AM, and I have
been under a lot of F's .Kind of hidden.

Question was about the "rubber donut" under the 300F transmission block type
rubber mount , disintegrated.

Thank you ,

John