Re: [Chrysler300] F transmission mount donut

Re: [Chrysler300] F transmission mount donut

I had the rotted-out transmission mount for my 1957 300C re-vulcanized by Then and Now Automotive in Massachusetts      http://www.then-now-auto.com/       phone: 781-335-8860  I sent them my metal core, and barely a week later they sent me back a mount that looked like new, right down to the correct lettering and part numbers embossed in the rubber!  Highly recommended!

Ray Melton   Las Cruces, NM