Re: [Chrysler300] electric window motor removal ?

Charlie Valentine wrote:
> It has been so many years since I removed a window motor but I kind of remember clamping vise grips somewhere in there to keep things where they are and prevent any movement. later in the day  I can see what the Service manual says.
> Charlie Valentine
> 300G, 1962 300 Sport Convertible

years ago I brought home a pair of gold 300C doors with electric winders.
I tested the window operation after giving everything a good cleaning.
my little very portable 12V batt wouldn't budge the windows.

These motors Take a lot of juice to run, between 13 and 15 amps I
recall, well within the specs needed to fry wires if they have to carry
a load that size for a period if time, especially if there are old
pressure fit connections that have over time aged (corroded any at all)

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy

<*> Your email settings: