Re: [Chrysler300] 300 Hurst parts/help needed

Re: [Chrysler300] 300 Hurst parts/help needed

The interior door pull straps for a 1970 Hurst were used on 1970 Chrysler 300s and New Yorkers, and 1971 Chrysler 300s only (I believe the 1971 New Yorker used a later style pull handle).  Newports didn't use pull straps.  Imperials were all totally different.  A very hard piece to find that isn't cracked and if someone does inadvertantly use it (pull on it) after all these years, it might then crack too.  I wish I had more, and they look very hard to fabricate.  But keep looking, they pop up once and awhile on ebay and check for people parting cars, particularly from the northern colder climates where cars aren't subject to the sun as much.  Good luck.
Steve Albu
Good luck.
---- Owen Grigg <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> A friend has recently bought a very nice 300 Hurst and he is looking for the
> passenger side exterior mirror and an interior door pull strap in nice
> condition. I could not tell him if these parts interchange with other
> models, I thought possibly Imperial for the pull strap, but wasn't sure on
> the mirror?
>

> If anyone can help supplying the parts or info on interchange it would be
> greatly appreciated.
>

> Thanks
>
> Owen

<*> Your email settings: