[Chrysler300] YouTubes

Hello,

While watching Corneo Raffaele's nifty YouTube of his neat 300E another good one of John Lazenby and his red C300 also showed up on a side bar.   This made me wonder how many more YouTubes might be out there of members and their cars.

Could a list of these YouTubes be added to the Club webpage?

I was also a little amused by how many people enjoy documenting themselves breaking the law.  Many of these were SRT8 300's going about double the speed limit.  I'm not saying it wouldn't be fun I just wouldn't document it.

We finally got temps above freezing here in the Northwoods.

Carlton Schroeder
Eagle River, WI

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional