[Chrysler300] J console

To any one interested, I have  J console which has no lid, hinge, and lock. It does have: carpets, wire harness, ashtrays, chrome strips,and the screens.

The vinyl is very good red claret, all chrome is not well.  I need to get rid of to make space.
anyway, 50 USD and pay shipping.   Hae a good day.

D.E.DUMAIS

    mailto:Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx