[Chrysler300] (no subject)

I just found 2 original bal joints for a '62 300.  They have the plugs  in
them and even have the original price posted ($7.95 each).  Of course I  paid a
hell of a lot more than that for them.  Anyone want them for $20  each +
shipping?

Mike Meyer
**************Who's never won?  Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
AOL Music.