[Chrysler300] Re: First pictures of my 300D Restoration

[Chrysler300] Re: First pictures of my 300D Restoration

http://www.oldamericars.com/Prj300D/Restauro300_D_Roby.html
I added also a 'spaghetti english' translation. Please if you find any
error feel free to let me know!

    mailto:Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx