[Chrysler300] First pictures of my 300D Restoration

[Chrysler300] First pictures of my 300D Restoration

Ciaooo!

Here are some pictures of the first phases of my 300D Disassembling! I will
try to make a 'spaghetti' english version next week! Check it out!!!

ROBY1KENOBY

    mailto:Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx