  From: Fred Musolff<mailto:fmusolff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 8:44 AM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] info on 65 300

  I am in the process of redoing my '65 300 triple white convertible and need some information. If anyone has a web site or can answer these questions It would be a great help.

  What wheels or covers came on this car originally?

  Was there a machined pattern on the center consol surrounding the shift lever? And what did it look like.

  Portions of the machined piece going across the dash have been polished to the point where the machining no longer shows, how can this be corrected?

  Where can I get the chrome pieces for the armrests on the front doors?

  Thanks for any information!
  Fred

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional