[Chrysler300] Contact Person

Sorry to bother the group but could the person that referred Kurt Arends in Iowa to me about '60 upholstery crowns last October do so again as I have lost his current phone number and email. I need some other parts from him. If you have them, please sent to me off server.
Thanks,
John Cote
CT.

    mailto:Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx