[Chrysler300] 300 solutions needed

Hey Guys, I found my Jiffy Jet bag, with the cap frozen in time...I tried hot water soak, mild twisting and Isopropyl alcohol persuasion.  Has any one elsr solved this problem?

On a tech issue,will the dual point breaker plate assy.from a 413 fit into a single breaker dist. from a stock 383/305hp?  Happy Super bowl.  Still looking for a spare 15x8 steel rim with slots.   Thanks all......300K-ly    Dave

    mailto:Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx