Re: [Chrysler300] 300 L console code

Hi Jeff;
I have P8 and it's an Automatic  Serial # C453209661  Milage exceeds
500,000 as near as we can tell. ]
Hasn't been driven since 1989, where the hell has those years gone?

On the top row I have a 7 under the 8 and don't know what  it is.

The top row is:
      12345678
99229     527                         229 is under the 123  and 527
under the 678 positions.

Then 99 under the AB, 51135 under DEFGH, 83 under PQ  and then 34791
Under VWXYZ

Along the bottom is 204  12383   C42   P3X   MN1

Hope this helps, Ray