  From: Miklas<mailto:ldmiklas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 10:11 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 L console code

  Sorry Group

  I sent my previous message unfinished and eratic (sorry you had to read all the way to the bottom to realize that. I meant to cancel it but sent it instead. Told you I was confused!)

  The question is much simpler: For ALL L owners : Do you have a
  8 or a
  9 on the data plate, is it a 4-speed or auto and do you have a power trunk release yes or no ?

  ALSO, on the top 2 lines of the data plate: Does anyone have
  8
  7 and do you know what it is?

  HOPEFULLY, someone out there already knows the answers here. LOVE to hear from you !! I HAVE consulted with some "experts" on this but no definitive answer was reached.

  Sorry to ask you northerners to trek out to that cold garage, but if you could,
  please send your info. I will wait til I hopefully get a good cross section of responses and will report on it.

  Thanks !!

  Jeff Miklas - ldmiklas@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ldmiklas%40comcast.net>

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: