[Chrysler300] Radiator problems

I need someone with a real good imagination.

Last night I went to a cruise-in down in New Smryna Beach.  I opened  my hood
and everything was fine.  About 15 minutes a guy comes up, asks if  this is
my car and tells me I have a serious radiator problem.  So I walk  up front and
here is my bumper and grill covered with all this green crap  (antifreeze)!
And there are indications that is shot out thru the grill  because there was a
stream of antifreeze that left a stream of antifreeze 5'  from the car.  In
front of the condenser were more indications of  antifreeze.  So I checked the
radiator.  It was down so I added 2  liters of water (didn't have any
antifreeze there).  I left and went home  and watched the temp gauge the whole way
which never moved above it's normal  operating temp.  This morning I checked the
radiator.  It's at the  normal cold level!  Thinking that just maybe what I
saw was freon I fired  her up and turned the A/C on.  Plenty of cold and only a
couple of bubbles  could be seen in the view finder.

So the radiator is at it's normal level now.  The A/C work  perfectly.  Any
ideas where yesterday's antifreeze might have come from and  why it no longer
leaks?

Mike Meyer

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: