Re: [Chrysler300] Radiator problems

Hi Mike;
Did the guy who mentioned it suggest a repair shop? Or offer to fix it?
It could be a scam to bilk you of some serious bucks, or someone who
just wanted to screw with you. Bottom  line, It'll happen again if it's
truly bad. Just play with it and drive locally with several gallon jugs
of water until it shows up. NEVER pull  parts until you KNOW what is
wrong! You MUST see the leak or at least see the stream shooting out
before you can do the best, most economical repair. Or, just replace
every thing until you stumble on the problem, if you even know you
found it.

Ray