Re: [Chrysler300] News on repo 300C-E rear 1/4s?

Re: [Chrysler300] News on repo 300C-E rear 1/4s?

For the price of two 2X4's, the bending could be eliminated.
  Outer Cardboard, 1/4 panel, inner  C/B, 2 2X4's near top and bottom,
another inner C/B, second 1/4 panel and the other outer C/B. Staple it
all together, and now it woun't bend $5-6 extra shipping?
Ray