Re: [Chrysler300] News on repo 300C-E rear 1/4s?

Re: [Chrysler300] News on repo 300C-E rear 1/4s?

  A RV salvage yard out of Carthage, MO, packaged and shipped a 60 gallon fuel tank to us. The custom crate they built was screwed together and would have been safe for a trans Atlantic trip. They have the staff to do that sort of thing. So does Desert Valley. Saw one of their packages ready to go overseas. Sectioned off back end for some Lincoln or Mercury as I remember but I would imagine it arrived OK. Fellow there at Desert Valley said something about part not being worth much if it arrived all bent and beat.  1/4 panel repop guys do not have a clue?

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: