Re: [Chrysler300] Danger of wheel failure unless the rims are replaced b

Re: [Chrysler300] Danger of wheel failure unless the rims are replaced by stronger ones designed for use with radial tires

Only for 14 inch. Could not have the 15 inch vents reproduced.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: