[Chrysler300] Re: 1955 Chrysler 300 wheels.

[Chrysler300] Re: 1955 Chrysler 300 wheels.

Wheel Vintiques will take the faces off your old wheels and weld new on to
them. Still have flex in old face but better than nothing.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: