  From: Jim
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 11:45 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] 57 to 59 Window frame rivit kits.

  Hello All,
  I am trying to locate the advertiser in the club news that sold the
  hardware to re-rivit the window frames together after they were
  rechromed. If my memory serves me it was about 3 years ago I saw the
  ad's ? Also searching for any advice from anyone who has done this
  before.
  Thanks!
  J.

Yahoo! Groups Links