nicely equipped 62 Newport

Hello list,
I'd like to grab this one myself, but I'm trying to control myself and passit on to the list.
In the town of Reading, MA there appears to be a nice, low-mileage, highly optioned 62 Newport 4dr hardtop. I can get more details if anyone is interested.
The car is sort of Carmel colored, has an older Vermont registration sticker, and odometer reads 48K miles. It is equipped with factory a/c, power seats, windows, and Auto-pilot cruise control.
Front seat needs to be reupholstered. Nice straight body, but there is rust in the bottoms of the front fenders that was poorly bondoed and resprayedthe original color. Chrome is decent, really nice vent window frames, pretty clean undercarriage.
I saw it in the rain yesterday so I didn't spend too much time checking outevery inch, but rockers and quarters seemed ok. Very clean engine compartment.
There was noone at home at the time, but the sign says it needed brake and exhaust work, and was to be sold as is for $1995 or best offer. Between my57C, 61G and my wifes 62 NYer wagon, I just don't know what I'd do with it.
If it were a non-letter 300 2dr in this condition with these options it would already be in my yard, but I don't know when we'd ever use a Newport 4 dr compared to the fun cars we already have.
I don't have particulars on the drive train, but it currently has a single exhaust, so it may be a 383 2bbl car (maybe even 361?).
It's one of those 'in-between' cars, way too nice to part out, but not really fun enough or valuable enough to put a lot of time or effort into.
If anyone is interested, let me know and I can find out more and try and get a phone number for you.
John