      1. Re: Rear Springs
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
      2. 57 300C on Ebay!
           From: trkosky@xxxxxxx
      3. Repro Windshield Project Update
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Lefty's "BRIGHT" idea
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. SALVAGE YARD DIRECTORY
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: SALVAGE YARD DIRECTORY
           From: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. NOT MINE  [Fwd: many parts cars in NY]
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. NOT MINE [Fwd: many parts cars in NY]
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 06:10:52 -0700 (MST)
   From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Rear Springs

doug;
       [i think] that you are best off to add the main leaf [with the
curls cut off[ and the first floating leaf from another set of worn out
springs to the spring pack you have now, this will accomplish 3 things,
be nice and quick and easy, save you a lot of money and give you a set
of springs that firm up the suspension a bit, raise the car about 2
inches and will never sag again, theyve already sagged to where they
wanted to be.......

                                                     JEFF
                                                      tucson az.

Message: 2