Re: [Chrysler300] 300 f power source

Hi Wayne,
All the 60 instrument dome wiring diagrams are pre-production. I've never seen one that is correct. It is really no big deal anyway.
Typically, and for many years, dome, map, glovebox and trunk lights were powered by the "pink wire networks". Power comes from either the "aux." terminal on the headlight switch or the fuse block. Pink wire power is continuous, not switched and runs to the various lamp sockets. The yellow ground wires from the sockets are the only ones that are switched.
Lack of power is usually a bad circuit breaker within the H/L switch, a blown fuse or a disconnection.
Greg.

Wayne Wunderlich wrote:

Hi Group,

Have been trying to get the dome and map lights working in my F. The ground
wires all seem to be correct but can't find the power source.

Have looked in two manuals, one manual does not show the power source and
the other shows it coming off the map light switch, which in my car is not
correct.

Anyone have any ideas ????

Thanks,

Wayne