Barrett-Jackson Classic Car Auction - Scottsdale, AZ

Barrett-Jackson Classic Car Auction - Scottsdale, AZ

The Barrett-Jackson Classic Car Auction is being held Jan 16 -19 in Scottsdale, AZ.

On their web site: www.barrett-jackson.com , under Chrysler, are listed a 1957 300C Convert, 3 1961G's, an H, and an L.

There are several pictures of the 300C convert.

Many of our members will be attending the auction and also the other 300 Club's meet at the Red Lion in Phoenix on Saturday. Hope to see you there.

Re: Sending unit for 413 engine, Charlie Valentine listed several vendors including Deception Pass Motor Parts, Anacortes, WA. which is our member, Len Dawson. Len is an excellent source for parts. Len has a 300J

John & Arlys Chesnutt, Portland, OR. 300C and 70 300 Convert