Sergeant Preston of the Yukon...

>From time to time we've sent out the Northwest Mounted Police searching for
G. Goers; always to find out he is just terribly busy and still at his post.
Perhaps it is time to search for Jeff Carter. Has anyone spoke to him
recently? Email and phone mail going unanswered. Any operatives in the
Seattle area want to report in?

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061